Anticipation is growing for Kent’s first new senior living building in 20 years, expected to open in early 2022. With long waitlists at many of the existing residences, people looking for independent or assisted living have suffered a serious lack of choice. But Cadence at Kent-Meridian believes happiness is having endless choice, so get ready to make some fun decisions!
“We have team members that have expertise and share in our vision of modern aging in order to ensure we are delivering positive, joyful experiences to our residents, their families and the local community. It’s important individuals share our vision of modern aging as senior housing makes a dynamic shift to changing the way future generations view the aging process,” says Tracey Harvey from Cadence Living.
Move into Cadence at Kent-Meridian and you’ll have your choice of fitness options! Drop into the gym on your own schedule, join a class, or enjoy the shops and trails just outside your door.
- Studio, one- or two-bedroom? First choice: what size of space would you prefer? Don’t worry, every apartment comes with a full kitchen or smaller kitchenette, private balcony, in-suite laundry and a walk-in shower, so that won’t factor into your decision. Join the Founders’ Club program to get first pick.
- Fine dining or grab-and-go from the bistro? Enjoy expertly prepared cuisine from the Encore Dining Team in the enticing community dining venue, Tahoma, or pick up a sandwich or salad from the bistro to take up to your room or toss in your backpack for an adventure in Kent. Cadence also has a private dining room and a pub for lively happy hours.
- Choir or book club? Get together with the Cadence Choir or gather more informally for a karaoke party with fellow crooners. If singing isn’t your style, find your happy place with the book club or start your own group. “We encourage people to pursue their passions while building community,” Harvey says.
- Enjoy the outdoors or group fitness in the gym? Kent is at the center of the Tacoma-Bellevue-Seattle urban metropolitan area, and the community is conveniently located close to downtown shops, restaurants and forest walks in Mill Creek Canyon. When you’re in the mood to stick closer to home, the Fitness Center has equipment and group exercise classes designed to accommodate different levels of physical ability.
- Mind-expanding lectures or wildly entertaining films? Resident-led lectures and insightful presentations from experts in the community will grab the attention of intellectuals, or you can choose to enjoy the big cinema experience with fresh popcorn, plush seats, surround sound, and a great selection of films.
Cadence at Kent-Meridian is opening soon! For more information or to schedule a tour, call 253-549-9300.
The choices don’t stop there. The community features top-of-the-line comfort, style and beauty offering residents many options. If your happiness comes from having the freedom to follow your passions every day, team members at Cadence at Kent-Meridian are ready to support you in whatever you pursue! Choose to look and feel your best with a full-service salon and massage studio, choose to use the provided transport to get to appointments, choose to pop up to the rooftop deck for views of Mt. Rainier, choose to upgrade to Assisted Living if you need extra support.
Ready to make the first of many fun choices? Visit cadencesl.com/communities/cadence-at-kent-meridian for more information, or call 253-549-9300 to schedule a tour. To follow along as construction crews put together the finishing touches, check out Cadence at Kent-Meridian on Facebook and Instagram.
Talk to us
Please share your story tips by emailing email@example.com.
To share your opinion for publication, submit a letter through our website https://www.kentreporter.com/submit-letter/. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We’ll only publish your name and hometown.) Please keep letters to 300 words or less.