“We’re not just the back office rubber-stamping something. We’re at the table with the boards, regulators and investors trying to figure out what the future of the industry looks like,” said Lindsey Haswell, chief administrative and legal officer of Blockchain.com.
The cryptocurrency industry is like the Wild West and in-house attorneys want a piece of the action.
That’s how Lindsey Haswell felt when she joined the crypto exchange Blockchain.com earlier this month as its chief administrative and legal officer.
Want to continue reading?
Become an ALM Digital Reader for Free!
Benefits of a Digital Membership
- Free access to 1 article* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
Already have an account? Sign In Now
*May exclude premium content