With the disposition of 263 units in Wisconsin, the firm continues to transition its senior lifestyle portfolio.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA – LTC Properties Inc. has sold three assisted living communities totaling 263 units in Wisconsin for $35 million.
The three properties were a part of the company’s senior lifestyle portfolio. The sale coincides with LTC Properties’ planned portfolio transition.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now