In the sales and marketing operations, the New York-based insurer has promoted:
- Brian Severin to executive vice president and chief marketing officer, from executive vice president of sales operations.
- Lisa Loughry to executive vice president of national accounts, from senior vice president of national accounts.
- Thomasin Mullen to executive vice president of corporate and marketing communications, from senior vice president of marketing and corporate communications.
- James Gober to executive vice president, Western Region, from executive field vice president for the Western Region.
- Tyrone Golatt to executive vice president, Eastern Region, from executive field vice president for the Mid-South Region.
- Ivan Gregory to executive field vice president for the Southern Region, from senior field vice president.
- Scott Stankiewicz to executive vice president for the Midwest Region, from executive field vice president for the Midwest Region.
Angel Oak Capital Advisors
Angel Oak — an Atlanta-based investment firm — has hired Manmohan Singh to be head of insurance solutions.
Singh will help Angel Oak sell investment services to life insurance and annuity issuers.
Singh was previously an independent strategic advisory services consultant.
Earlier, he was a director of the insurance investment banking team at Sandler O’Neill & Partners.
Singh has a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Maharshi Dayanand University, a master’s degree in finance from Delhi University and a master’s degree in business from the Kelley School of Business.
In related news, Angel Oak has promoted Randy Chrisman to chief marketing and corporate investor relations officer, from chief marketing officer.
Chrisman has a bachelor’s degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
One — a Folsom, California-based insurance payment services company — has hired Ian Drysdale to be the CEO and Christopher Ewing, a co-founder, to be chief strategy officer.
Drysdale was previously a board member and the company’s chairman.
Earlier, he managed the payments division at Zelis.
He has a bachelor’s degree from Bishop’s University in Canada and a master’s degree in business from Florida Atlantic University.