- Two-day retreat will provide tangible steps and timely insights for financial empowerment
- Retreat spans a range of themes including Personal Finance, Equity, Retirement and Executive Compensation
New York –
Morgan Stanley at Work announced today that it is hosting its second annual Financial Wellness Retreat on March 16 -17, 2022. This exclusive event for participants of Morgan Stanley at Work’s corporate clients will provide financial education, tools and insights to help them take control of their financial well-being.
This year’s event will kick off with opening remarks from Brian McDonald, Head of Morgan Stanley at Work, and Mandell Crawley, Chief Human Resources Officer for Morgan Stanley. Attendees at the Financial Wellness Retreat will have access to more than 30 virtual educational sessions that span four themes: Personal Finance, Equity, Retirement and Executive Compensation.
Morgan Stanley and industry thought leaders will host sessions exploring diverse financial empowerment topics, including:
- Making Cents of the Markets with noted market commentator Lisa Shalett, Chief Investment Officer for Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, providing the Firm’s views on the markets and what’s ahead in 2022.
- Planning for a Resilient Financial Life covering budgeting, financial planning and saving strategies that can help reduce stress, build resilience and achieve financial goals.
- Retirement Planning Basics focusing on balancing near-term goals with planning ahead as well as popular retirement accounts and their various tax implications.
- Planning and Paying for Education Expenses looking at the options and considerations for each stage of education expense planning from managing student loan debt to starting a college saving account.
- Powered by Equity highlighting options for putting equity shares and proceeds to work through savings, investment accounts and philanthropic vehicles.
In addition, the event will feature an interactive conversation with Morgan Stanley’s Senior Client Advisor Carla Harris and Esther Perel, therapist, author, and creator of the podcast, How’s Work on Relationship Intelligence: The Key to Building Successful Connections at Work.
“In our sophomore retreat, we’re expanding on last year’s themes of financial empowerment and sound investing habits, which are made all the more important in 2022 as employees and employers alike continue to navigate an evolving macro environment,” said McDonald. “The workplace can often be an overlooked resource for employees who are looking to build their financial future. We are pleased that a record number of participants will join us this year to gather insights that can help them on their financial wellness journey.”
The 2022 Morgan Stanley at Work Financial Wellness Retreat comes on the heels of its inaugural 2021 Financial Wellness Retreat that was well-received by more than 13,000 attendees across 500 companies. Attendees benefitted from 20+ virtual sessions covering a wide range of financial literacy and wellness topics.
To learn more about Morgan Stanley at Work, please visit: https://www.morganstanley.com/atwork.
About Morgan Stanley at Work
Morgan Stanley at Work offers a suite of financial solutions, which spans Equity Compensation through Shareworks and E*TRADE Equity Edge Online, Retirement and Financial Wellness Solutions. Morgan Stanley at Work combines cutting-edge planning and Morgan Stanley intellectual capital and financial education delivered through multiple channels to enable employees to build a holistic plan to achieve their financial goals. Shareworks is provided by Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, member SIPC, and its affiliates, and Equity Edge Online® employee stock plan solutions are offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc., both are a part of Morgan Stanley at Work and all wholly owned subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley.
About Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is a leading financial services firm that provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and lending products and services, annuities and insurance, retirement, and trust services.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. For more information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (“Morgan Stanley”), its affiliates and Morgan Stanley Financial Advisors or Private Wealth Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice. Clients should consult their tax advisor for matters involving taxation and tax planning and their attorney for legal matters.
The guest speaker (Esther Perel) is neither an employee nor affiliated with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Opinions expressed by the guest speaker are solely his or her own and do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC.
© 2022 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
CRC 4446870 03/2022