SILVER SPRING, MD — Hoping for a family outing? Your Silver Spring Patch community calendar is a great way to keep tabs on what’s happening near you and discover local events that fit your interests. See what’s happening and what might interest you before you make plans.
Hot tip: If you want to see your event in the next roundup, you can add it to the calendar using this form. You can also spread the word in nearby communities by promoting your event. The cost is $1 per day per community.
Here are a few events happening this week in and near Silver Spring:
Free Virtual Event w/ Dr. Michael Beckwith, Bruce Lipton, Don Miguel Ruiz & Many More!
- When: Wednesday, July 21st at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Online FREE Event
- What: While it’s been stressful and uncertain, everything that has happened in the last year offered us the opportunity for accelerated personal and spiritual introspection, growth, and transformation. When is the last time you really celebrated the amazing human being you are … Learn More
Integral Tai Chi – Virtual
- When: Thursday, July 22nd at 2:29 p.m.
- Where: virtual program in Zoom
- What: Do you keep a journal? Would you like to be able to write your own personal journal? Here’s your opportunity! The inexperienced, slightly-experienced, and experienced are welcome! We will explore journaling through assigned journal prompts, the written word, and and reflection. It… Learn More
Tour of National Park Seminary
- When: Saturday, July 24th at 1:00 p.m.
- Where: 2747 Linden Ln
- What: Take a guided walking tour of the enchanting historic National Park Seminary, once a private women’s school, then Walter Reed’s rehabilitation center, and now a unique residential community. Tours start at 1 pm and last 2 hours, and mostly outside. Follow current Montgomery County… Learn More
Check out more local events, or add your own, on the Silver Spring Patch community calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with organizers to confirm posted events are proceeding as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or other feedback about this article.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.