The $2.3 billion transaction gives Ventas an independent living portfolio in advantaged markets with positive supply-demand fundamentals.
Ventas will acquire New Senior Investment Group in an all-stock transaction, valued at approximately $2.3 billion, including $1.5 billion of new senior debt.
With the acquisition of New Senior’s 12,404 units, Ventas is getting a geographically diversified portfolio of 103 private-pay senior living communities, including 102 independent living communities. It spans 36 states in the United States.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now